Monday, June 17, 2013

      I am busy, busy, busy, working on some new crochet patterns!! I hope to have some ready to go to the testers in a day or two. As soon as all edits are done, they will be up for sale. It take ten days to get back results from testers.....
     I have also been really busy getting some items ready for twins....they will make their appearance in the world sometime in August. I am excited that I get to photography them. I am also going to be doing photos for my nieces wedding.....I am really nervous about it...I don't want to let her down. I love to take photos but am nowhere near a pro.....YET!!!! For those of you who don't know me....I have loved photography my whole life. But up until recently I could never afford the equipement needed. I received an awesome camera as a present from my brother. I have since saved and bought several lenses, lights, stands, and other accessories to go with it. I save all the money from the crafts I make and the patterns I sell to put into my photography.....YES I am that serious about it . I am also very serious about designing patterns!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment